Fields of interest
The scope of GbR2023 includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Graph based methodologies for pattern recognition
- Graph representation of images and shapes
- Graph neural networks
- Graph matching and classification
- Graph distance and similarity measures
- Graph based learning and clustering
- Graph kernels and graph embeddings
- Graphs in Bioinformatics
- Graph in Social Network Analysis
- Other graph based applications in Pattern Recognition
|Paper submission deadline
|Notification of acceptance
Submissions will use the EasyChair conference system.
- Papers must be formated using the Springer LNCS style.
- Papers should have no more than 10 pages including all references, tables and figures.
- GbR2023 follows single blind reviewing process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations in the paper.
- We only accept papers in PDF Format for submission. Other formats than PDF will not be accepted by the paper management system.
- We kindly ask authors to make sure that all fonts are embedded in the PDF file.
- The preferred way to typeset your paper is to use LaTeX; the use of MS Word is strongly discouraged.
IAPR ethical requirements for authors
- The submitted paper must be substantially original work, which has neither been published before nor is under review for any other conference or journal.
- The IAPR strictly prohibits any plagiarism.
- The IAPR frowns upon “no-show behavior”. Submission implies the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and to present the work at the conference.
- The IAPR retains the right to eliminate any papers in violation of these requirements and to exclude the authors of such papers from future IAPR community activities. More details can be found at the IAPR website.